Terms of the bimago.com online store
Artgeist sp. z o. o.
ul. Lotnicza 24
VAT-ID: PL 7262622485
e-mail: [email protected]
IBAN bank account: PL 37 1050 1575 1000 0024 5055 2274
General business conditions of artgeist Sp. z o. o. and instruction regarding the cession of rights
§1 General information
- Private partnership artgeist Sp. z o. o. conducts an online store on the address http://www.bimago.co.uk, which offers paintings, posters, prints on canvas, photographs and frames. The private partnership artgeist Sp. z o. o., being the owner and administrator of the web site, is also a party to an agreement for all legal and natural persons wanting to purchase goods in this way.
- All relations resulting from an agreement between artgeist Sp. z o. o. and customers are subject to general business conditions of artgeist Sp. z o. o.. Eventual deviations are considered exclusively in the case of having been previously confirmed by artgeist Sp. z o. o. and the customer in a written form, or having been explicitly defined in these general business conditions. The verbal obligation of the supplier, its representatives or other authorised persons, to be considered credible need a written confirmation issued by artgeist Sp. z o. o. These general business conditions were translated to a few other languages due to international business contacts of the supplier. In case of any deviations from the original Polish text in the translation, the content of the Polish text is valid.
- The customers undertakes to state full and true information in the order form (name, place of residence etc.). In case of supplying false data, the customer is responsible for the resulting damages.
- If any clause of these general business conditions has lost or will loose its validity, the remaining clauses will be valid all the same.
§2 Registration of users
- Registration in the system is free of charge and takes place when the customer's account is created (e. g. at the moment of purchasing a product). The customer is not entitled to request access to our system. Purchases can be made exclusively by persons capable of taking legal actions. The customer undertakes to present a copy of his ID if requested. In order to gain access, one should fill out the electronic application form placed on the web side, and remember about giving full and true data during registration. At the registration, the individual user name and password should be chosen. User name should not infringe third party rights or other personal or brand rights, or should not simply infringe the norms of good customs. The customer undertakes not to give his password to third parties.
- In case of a change of personal details, their update should be conducted individually by the user. Any changes are possible only after registering online in the section “Customer Account".
§3 Terms for discount for more than one product
- The organizer of all discounts at www.bimago.com is Artgeist Sp. z o.o .
- The promotion under which the customer receives a "free" product consists in reducing the total value of the products in the cart by the value of the free product. In the invoice, the total discount value is distributed and charged pro rata for each product.
- In the case of a percentage discount on the next (e.g. second or third) product in the basket, the discount shall be granted under the condition of placing the minimum required number of products in the basket. If a multiple of the minimum required number of products is placed in the basket, the discount will be applied to every three of them. (Example: if there are 7 products in the basket, discount shall be given twice, for every three).
- In the case of each discount promotion involving more than one product, the discount is calculated from the price of the cheapest product.
- The discount is calculated after entering and confirming the discount code in the cart.
- The discount does not apply to accessories sold in the store as additions to products.
- The discount promotion is combined with other promotions consisting in lowering the price of a product or a given product group in the store.
- The discount promotion cannot be combined with other discount codes.
- The discount cannot be converted into cash or other equivalents.
- If the customer wishes to return some of the ordered products, he or she loses the right to the discount if the terms of the promotion are not met. In this case, the customer is obliged to return all ordered products.
§4 Conclusion of the agreement
- Paintings, prints on canvas, posters or photographs and any other products presented by artgeist Sp. z o. o. in the Internet and other media do not constitute an offer, but only an invitation for the customer to present a purchase offer (invitatio ad offerendum). Purchase offers may be placed through online purchase forms prepared by artgeist Sp. z o. o..
- Offered articles constitute only model themes. Thanks to this the customer does not receive an original painting, but only a copy consistent with its theme prepared on a chosen medium and according to selected technique. After the receipt of proof of payment the offered products are painted or printed according to individual customer order and/or subject to adjustment if needed. In case of paintings, the customer receives a hand-made copy of the indicated theme consistent with the original. In case of prints on canvas the customer receives a print of the indicated theme on the canvas on the chosen background. Not all themes are available in the form of hand made paintings. Such themes have been marked in the system; therefore manual choice of hand made paintings is not possible.
- Each article has to be configured according to the customer’s individual wishes. Please check all the configuration possibilities and the final amount. All the prices are incl. VAT and excl. Shipment.
- Hand made paintings are usually done with acrylic paints.
- Order is deemed to be accepted at the moment of direct delivery i.e. passing the product on to a forwarder / courier /post office.
- The agreement is not separately stored by artgeist Sp. z o. o.. The data regarding the order is made available to the customer in a confirmation received via email. Currently the general business conditions are available on the web page www.bimago.com.
- Orders placed by the customer are accepted with consideration for currently valid conditions and prices. The price valid at the moment of the delivery of the order by the customer is binding for issuing the invoice. All stated prices include the VAT (currently in Polishy it amounts to 19%) and the costs of dispatch.
- Together with the changes of the artgeist Sp. z o. o. web pages all stated prices and other data relating to the goods become invalid.
- The offer is available exclusively at a defined time and in defined quantity. In case of the limit of the offer or expiry date being exceeded, one cannot claim the right to the delivery.
- Payments for goods can fundamentally be made in the form of a prepayment by credit card, in the form of a bank transfer or through the PayPal system.
- Payment by cheque or cash is not possible.
- We are not responsible for sending cash by mail.
- artgeist Sp. z o. o. reserves the right in individual cases to the acceptance or the refusal of accepting certain forms of payment.
- In case of the customer is behind with payment, he undertakes to incur responsibility for negligence. The customer also incurs responsibility for the service when the damage occurred in case of timely rendering of the services.
- Please fill out your invoice details very carefully. As soon as the order is dispatched, it's no longer possible to adjust the invoice details.
- The goods are delivered exclusively until the stock is out. In case of the delivery of a product or a group of products is not possible, artgeist Sp. z o. o. undertakes to immediate notify its customers about this fact. If the customer has paid for goods, their value will be returned immediately.
- A delivery takes place through dispatch of goods to the customer to the indicated address. The deadline of the realization of the order as a rule amounts to 48h-14 working days from the moment of confirmation of the receipt of the full sum. If different settlements were not made, this data is not binding.
- The delivery takes place in accordance to costs of the order and costs of the dispatch stated in the internet order. If the customer requests a special kind of dispatch, which is connected to higher costs of dispatch, he undertakes to bear those additional costs. Costs of packaging and costs of dispatch are different in every country and are in force on mainland exclusively. In case of islands there are additional payments in force, which should be asked about in advance.
- Packaging for the time of transportation and all other packaging are not subject to return, according to directives relating to packaging. A party to the contract undertakes to appropriately dispose of the packaging at its own cost.
- The flat-rate costs of the dispatch are calculated for every ordered product regardless of the value and the quantity of the order.
- In case of a foreign dispatch to a country which does not belong to the UE, the recipient undertakes to bear all customs duties valid in the given country, including customs control fees.
- In case of a delivery of goods not fulfilling the provisions of the agreement caused by our fault, the customer undertakes to grant us an additional deadline of realization of the order amounting to 2 weeks. In other cases the customer does not have the right to renounce from the contract.
- Personal collection of goods is not possible.
§7 Damages formed during the transportation
- Goods delivered to the customer possessing visible damages of packaging or content should be claimed to the forwarder / the courier. Acceptance of such goods should be refused contact by email, fax or post with artgeist Sp. z o. o. should be established immediately.
- artgeist Sp. z o. o. should be informed immediately in case of finding hidden defects.
- Shortening the legally valid deadlines relating to the prescription of claimed damages is not related with present regulations.
§8 Limitation of responsibility
- Considering the present state of technique we cannot ensure faultless and permanently accessible communication via internet. We do not incur responsibility for the permanent access to our online system, neither for technical and electronic mistakes created in the process of making the purchase, which do not have any influence on, and in particular for delayed elaboration or acceptance of orders.
§9 The right to renouncement from the conditions of the contract
Right of withdrawal.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
Artgeist Sp. z o. o.
ul. Stargardzka 2a
tel.: +44 208 089 0560
e-mail: [email protected]
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal.
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To:Artgeist Sp. z o. o.
ul. Stargardzka 2a
tel.: +44 208 089 0560
e-mail: [email protected]
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
Date(*) Delete as appropriate.
- For all products in our store, there is a legal obligation to ensure conformity of the goods with the contract. The warranty is in force for two years. In case of legal actions in which the consumer does not take part or in case of purchase of used items, the warranty amounts to one year.
- artgeist Sp. z o. o. does not bear responsibility for insignificant deviations of goods delivered from the ones offered. In case of hand made paintings, prints on the canvas, posters, artistic printings and photographs, the insignificant deviations of colours in comparison with standard motives, as well as deviations resulting from different format, quality of paper, material and surface are not technical and entirely possible to be avoided in the process of production. Such deviations do not authorize to file complaints.
- Materials generally available in the sector are used for the realization of products offered by artgeist Sp. z o. o.. In case of acrylic paints, prints, paints, materials, resistance to light etc. the responsibility is in force exclusively in the range of the average durability of given products. Ink-jet prints are not waterproof without the execution of additional actions.
- The customer undertakes to file complaints relating to incorrect deliveries and visible defects of goods within two weeks since the moment of delivery of goods via e-mail, fax or post.
- The period of warranty amounts to one year and begins on the day of receipt of given goods by the customer.
- If the purchase of goods is a trade transaction for both parties, the customer is obliged, whenever possible, to check the goods immediately after the receipt. In case of finding defects, the customer should show them immediately. If the customer did not show defects, the goods are considered to have been accepted, unless that defect was not visible during checking the goods. If the defect appears at a later time, it should be notify immediately after detection, otherwise goods are deemed to have been accepted. These settlements do not relate to the situation, when the defect was concealed on purpose, in order to obtain consumer rights it is enough to timely send information about the affirmed defect.
- If artgeist Sp. z o. o. delivers an item free from defects as a supplement of the realization of delivery, it can demand from the customer to return of defective goods according to guidelines of §§ 346 to 348 of the Polish Civil Code.
- Damages formed as a result of customer’s incorrect actions or actions inconsistent with the contract performed during connecting, operating or storing the goods, do not constitute the basis for filing claims against artgeist Sp. z o. o.. Actions which are incorrect or inconsistent the contract are defined in information passed by the manufacturer of goods.
§11 Reservation of ownership
- Delivered goods remain the property of artgeist Sp. z o. o. until the moment of paying the full amount.
- As soon as the customer sells the goods which constitute the property of artgeist Sp. z o. o., he undertakes to take over the responsibility for claims resulting from the reservation of ownership.
- The customer undertakes to immediately report the effort to take over the goods which constitute the property of artgeist Sp. z o. o. by third parties.
- Pledge, transfer of property etc. towards goods constituting the property of the company is possible upon a prior consent of artgeist Sp. z o. o.
- If the customer, breaching the provisions of the contract, is behind with payment and has not made the payment after the receipt of reminders, he undertakes to hand out the goods to artgeist Sp. z o. o.. The customer bears the costs connected with the return of goods.
- artgeist Sp. z o. o. has the right to the renouncement from the contract, if part of the delivery or service remained realized due to supplying untrue data relating to credit abilities of the customer or if objective reasons appeared resulting from the financial liquidity of the customer and the customer, despite the demands of artgeist Sp. z o. o., did not execute a prepayment nor supplied appropriate securities, and also in the case when the customer declared insolvency or the application for opening insolvency proceedings was rejected due to lack of property cover.
- Regardless of claims of artgeist Sp. z o. o. for damages, in case of partial renouncement from the contract the services realized hitherto must be settled and paid according to actual status as of the day of the renouncement from the contract.
§13Gift card – regulations
- The gift card Bimago has a form of a pdf file for printing. Each card contains the following information: a unique code of the gift, card expiration date and the amount for which the owner of the card can purchase in the Bimago shop.
- The value of the gift card is consistent with the amount at which it was purchased.
- The period of validity is 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift cards which are expired will not be accepted.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Publisher of the gift cards, Bimago shop, is not liable for loss of the gift card or incorrect use of it.
- The gift card bimago can be used for purchase of any products on www.bimago.co.uk. The gift card is disposable, unused amount of the purchase is not refundable.
- If the value of the purchased products exceeds the value of the gift card, customer is obligated to pay the missing amount.
- Products purchased by using the gift card are governed by the rules contained in the Bimago shop regulations (eg on the right of complaint and reimbursement). If you return a product purchased by the gift card you do not get money in return but a new gift card with a value of the returned product.
- The purchaser and the owner of the gift card are required to read the regulations of the Bimago shop and make purchases according to its principles.
- The gift card is sent as pdf file on the specified by the customer email address and a copy of the e-mail to the purchaser of the card.
- Products sold by artgeist Sp. z o. o. are subject to copyrights worldwide. The customer or third parties are not authorized to produce, disseminate or publish artgeist Sp. z o. o. products.
- Data of the artist (author / authoress) should be supplied at each use of the work.
- Each use of work and drawing income from it is possible after the prior written consent of artgeist Sp. z o. o., which is granted exclusively for a definite time and for a defined purpose. The possession of the work or transfer of property - if not otherwise agreed – is not connected to any additional right of use or drawing income in the light of the act about copyright, this principle relates mainly to official exhibitions.
- artgeist Sp. z o. o. reserves the right to the demand appropriate fee for using and drawing the income from work.
- If regardless of the provision in item 5.2 the consent was given for the organization of official exhibitions, then this consent is also granted for current information regarding the given work, this concerns also the right to duplicate the work on posters, invitations and in the Internet as well as in the catalogue prepared for the exhibition.
- Documents left for use (pictures, slides, texts and others) can be published exclusively under a consent of artgeist Sp. z o. o. together with stating the name of the firm www.bimago.co.uk.
- Matters relating to consequences born and the right of access are subject to § 25 and § 26 of the Act on copyright.
§15 Information about the Online Dispute Resolution platform
- The European Commission provides an internet platform for the online-settlement of disputes, available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This platform is an EU desk of assistance for extrajudicial dispute resolution concerning contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. Our email address: [email protected].
§16 Final clauses
- Cases not regulated herein - shall be governed by the Polish Civil Code or other laws applicable to the activities and functioning of the online store.