Wall Mural Looking up at the trees
30 days for return
Non-Woven Wall Mural
- digital large-format printout on fleece with a weight of 110 g / m²
- 50 cm wide wallpaper rolls, easy to install
- wall application with wallpaper glue - so before the glue dries, minor corrections to the placing on the wall are possible
Self-Adhesive Wall Mural
- large-format digital printout on self-adhesive material (49 cm wide stripes)
- easy application, no glue needed - we put the wallpaper on the wall as a large sticker
- apart from wall decoration, it also works great for decorating furniture
"Looking up at the trees" photo wall mural
Is Photo Wallpaper "Looking up at the trees" a good idea to decorate your flat? Yes – if you care about modern design and original and fashionable motif! Photo wall mural "Looking up at the trees" and other patterns are created by team of designers, who inspire themselves with latest trends. Photo wall mural "Looking up at the trees" (in green color) from Forest and trees category bases on decoration motifs like: nature, landscape, trees, forest, leaves, sky and wallpapers. Wall Mural "Looking up at the trees" from bimago is not only an amazing wall decoration created in original way, but also it’s made from materials in the highest quality and it’s produced by using professional production technology. Specialistic print in 360 dpi resolution guarantees the highest quality ofproduct "Looking up at the trees" and thanks to material (interlining), which easy to put on wall and resistant to dirt, photo wallpaper’s application is extremely easy and won’t bring much time.
What do you need to put photo wall mural "Looking up at the trees" on your home’s walls? The essential is to have wallpaper glue and basic tools (brush or paintbrush, paint roller and utility knife to cutting back photo wallpaper "Looking up at the trees" e.g. by the ceiling or floor). You don’t have time for additional shopping? Order accessory set from bimago as an addition to your photo wall mural (all necessary accessories you can find in "Select accessories" section).